- Because I can legitimately eat flapjack for breakfast as it’s warming and potentially (oats) nutritious
- Because we have a harvest of pumpkins which means pumpkin soup, hopefully this ravioli http://www.reclaimingprovincial.com/2011/11/06/pumpkin-sage-ravioli/ and a Thanksgiving pumpkin pie (not that I will be using our pumpkin when I can get pre-prepared very smooth puree from a tin
- Because of apple harvest. I love crumble, end of. Might try these though http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Apple-Brownies/Detail.aspx
- Because spiced drinks come back into fashion. Pass the mulled cider, thank you Heston. http://www.waitrose.com/shop/ProductView-10317-10001-148373-Waitrose+Heston+spiced+mulled+cider
- Because, did I mention, I love pumpkin?! http://www.howto-simplify.com/2010/10/pumpkin-pancakes.html and http://www.kwestiasmaku.com/zielony_srodek/dynia/grzanki_z_dynia_serem_bialym/przepis.html
- Because Autumn comes before Christmas and that means Christmas planning and Stir up Sunday!